I shared my wishlist last week and I did get a few things off that list. At the same time, I picked a few things I was side eyeing when I went on the website. But I had to keep myself in check, especially since this is just a start to the sale season during the holidays. So here is a quick look at what I got during this sale!
- Briogeo | Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
- Buxom |Full-on Lip Polish (Shade: Brandi)
- Origins | Mini Mask Set
- Laura Mercier | L’Amour Exotique Face Illuminator Collection
- Sephora Collection | Pro Warm Palatte
- Jack Black | Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
- Nars | Powermatte Lip Pigment (Shade: Under My Thumb)
I decided to not get a few things, due to looking at a few dupes for the products. The Qhemet Biologics’ products are the only thing I didn’t pick up from the list I made. Why? Honestly, I thought about all my hair products and that I can mix up something similar. Not saying I wouldn’t buy it, but I have a few things that would work similar. But the I will say the Heavy Cream from the brand is amazing.
That’s the end of the post. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I picked up. I woild love to know what you picked up at the sale, of tou want to leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed and come back! 😊